Thursday, March 1, 2012

Fashion Is My Addiction

Fashion is an expression of who I am. On a day when even words can not express what I feel, I throw on a dress, the right shoes, accessorize it, grab my clutch and express myself. Fashion means something different for everyone, for me its your style, an expression of who you are. Fashion inspires, it makes a difference, without saying a word. Fashion is everywhere and in everything. On your next walk, stop and look around, notice other people's style and what they are communicating through fashion. You'll be amazed by the beauty we are surrounded by. Everyone has something important to say but we don't always have the right words to express who we are. Remember to find what inspires you, what's that one thing that knocks your socks off! I know what mine is, what's yours? Happy Thursday everyone, I hope you enjoy reading my blog, leave a comment, I would love to hear from you. xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Love all these pics, white & gold are AMAZING... chunky jewelry and Chanel... can't go wrong ;;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS Wish I could 'thumbs up' every single pic!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...