Saturday, January 28, 2012

Jason Wu for Target

Last week we saw a sneak peek at the Jason Wu for Target collection, straight from the pages of Glamour's February issue and now, without further ado, the ENTIRE look book! With prices! Grab a piece of paper dolls and get ready to plan your shopping strategy. Nothin' you see here is over $60. Here's every charming look poised for Target stores and/or Target.com on February 5th. Don't miss out, my prediction is this line will sell out fast! Remember what happened when Missoni for Target sold our immediately? I was so sad, its never been the same! This time, I'm getting there early to buy my favorite items. What a fabulous collection to add to our wardrobe! Happy shopping dolls!

Which look is your favorite? Will you be shopping this collection at Target? Tell me what you think in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...