Thursday, February 16, 2012

Kim Kardashian Covers Allure March 2012

No matter what people say, I will always respect Kim K for her accomplishments! She did what most people think and dream about! She created a brand that is unforgettable, recognized worldwide.  
March 2012 cover of Allure magazine Kim Kardashian looks naturally beautiful on the. In the accompanying interview, the 31-year-old reality star opens up and dishes on working on a fresh start, 
on her life and future plans. Kim Kardashian flaunts her undeniable sultry looks as she graces Allure's March 2012 cover. After passing through a tumultuous period, the 31-year-old reality star doesn't lose her optimism and confesses she is working on a fresh start. "I think I will always believe in love, no matter what," she says in the interview. In August 2011, Kim married basketball player Kris Humphries in a spectacular, fascinating wedding. Unfortunately, seventy-two days later she filed for divorce. Speaking with Allure about her life and her future, Kardashian admits that, "Is it tough to watch [the show]? Yeah. Tough to see an unhappy time in your life. Do I think there are more haters than before? Not really. But I think this has given them a platform to have a louder voice. Will I be more private of a person? Am I more guarded? Absolutely. But, also, I'm a firm believer that my show is who I am."But with two failed marriages behind her, it is possible for Kim to still be dreaming of starting a family? "Do I want kids of my own? Absolutely. But I don't know if that's what's meant for me. Maybe I'll just work, work, work, and not think about it," the reality star says in the cover story. Read Kim Kardashian's complete interview in the March 2012 issue of Allure, on newsstands February 21.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...