Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Show Review: Mary Katrantzou Spring 2012

Designer Mary Katrantzou‘s spring 2012 collection emphatically embraces the natural beauty of the season with vibrant hues and structural mastery. Graphic geometric patterns take on a life of their own, leaping off expertly tailored frocks and structured suitsDesigner Mary Katrantzou‘s spring 2012 collection emphatically embraces the natural beauty of the season with vibrant hues and structural mastery. Graphic geometric patterns take on a life of their own, leaping off expertly tailored frocks and structured suits. I love bold prints, so this collection is right up my alley! I love the joyful mood, and how the scene prints come to life as you move in them. I see plenty of red-carpet looks for fearless fashionistas like Rihanna and Kelis. What do you think? Love it or leave it?

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you SD Socialite Mel:) I love your comment! I would to hear more from you. xoxo

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...